DIY Detail's Rinseless wash utilizes new technology and emulsifiers and polymers to lift dirt and debris away from the surface without scratches.
- Add 1 oz of Rinseless Wash to 2 gallons of water in a bucket.
- Soak a plush wash mitt or towel in the bucket and wash one section at a time using straight lines until clean.
- Dry panel using a clean plush microfiber towel.
- Add 4-5 ounces to your foam gun/cannon and fill with water.
- Spray car, then use a wash mitt soaked in a Rinseless Wash solution bucket and clean in straight lines.
- Use a clean microfiber drying towel to finish drying the vehicle off.
For best results, apply to a semi-clean cool surface.
16oz | Sold Individually
Rinseless Wash | Cleaning Emulsifiers | 16oz | Individually Sold