Pad Washer System 4000
Lake Country’s Pad Washer System 4000™ with Pure Flo Technology is a self-contained cleaning system featuring a user controlled pump and a removable catch basin. The first cleaning system that pumps fresh cleaning solution into the pad every time while containing the contaminated water separately. Easy and effective to use for most types of pads and polishers with easy access to clean pads on the go. This environmentally friendly, water-saving unit is perfect for applications where cleaner pads with less contamination are essential.
Easy to Operate
Simply fill the pail to the desired level with clean water, add one packet of Snappy-Clean Boost™ powder, and insert the soiled pad attached to the polisher. Next, run the polisher on a very low speed setting while pressing repeatedly on the wash plate. The pressing action will activate the pump and draw the cleaning solution from the bottom of the pail into the pad. Use the polisher to agitate and clean the pad and to control the amount of solution brought into the pad. The dirty solution and contaminants will drain into the catch basin where it can be discarded when the basin is full. Increase the polisher speed slightly and spin-dry the pad inside the unit to complete the cleaning cycle.
- Works with Random Orbital, DA, Rotary polishers
- System 4000™ is the first self-contained pad cleaning system featuring Pure Flo Technology. Pure Flo Technology separates new cleaning solution from the old and used solution, resulting in a fresh clean pad every time without introducing dirt and used chemicals into the pad, avoiding contamination of the pad.
- Works with all sizes and types of pads - wool and foam from 3” to 7”
- Positive displacement pump lets user control flow of cleaning solution
- Works with other cleaning accessories - bonnets, applicators, wash mitts, etc.
- Environmentally friendly - System 4000™ uses only 1.6 gallons of water (50% less than other pad washers) • Uses the power of the polisher to agitate and clean pads U. S. Patent # 8,893,734 and other International Patents C