Rupes Bigfoot Mini Random Orbital Polisher (LHR75E)
Original price $289.00 - Original price $289.00
$289.00 - $289.00
Current price $289.00
The Rupes Bigfoot Mini Random Orbital Polisher (LHR75E) is a dual-action polisher specially built for use on hard to reach areas, difficult shapes, and for spot repairs. The small dimensions and plate diameter make it ideal for fixing imperfections on intricate areas that larger polishers cannot effectively reach.
Features & Details:
• Eliminate paint imperfections on hard to reach surfaces of your vehicle. The Rupes LHR 75E Mini Polisher is great for correcting areas such as window panels, door jambs, headlights, rocker panels, and in and around decals, raised lines, and emblems. The small dimensions and 12 mm orbit pattern allows for accuracy in intricate areas.
• Variable speed dial allows users to easily switch speeds. Located at the end of the polisher, the five-setting speed dial can be adjusted without having to interrupt your work.
• Ergonomically designed to maximize comfort and control. The Rupes LHR 75E Mini has a small, lightweight body that provides significant maneuverability. Non-slip rubber inserts in the front cover give you precise control and offer stability when resting the polisher on a surface.
• An on-off switch lock ensures a controlled soft start. Lined in non-slip rubber, the on-off switch of the Rupes LHR 75E Mini allows for a soft start that gives you total control and reduces stress on the motor to increase your polisher’s lifespan.
• Perfect for spot repairs. The small size and considerably large throw of the Rupes LHR 75E Mini make it an ideal candidate for spot repair operations. The small size of the backing plate allows for the use of small polishing pads that only correct specific areas of paint.
Sold as buffer only